Children, & Disabled*
Fare with Multi-Use Transfer
Pass from Lambert Airport
Pass (Book of 10)
- Adult fares apply to persons 13 years & over. Children
4 years and under ride free. Reduced fares apply to children 5
thru 12 years, seniors age 65 and over, and disabled persons with
- Seniors who Live in Illinois townships which are a part of St.
Clair County Transit District and who wish to ride MetroBus or
MetroLink for free must present an SCCTD senior pass to prove
their eligibility. Those permits must be obtained from the District;
customers with questions, including where to obtain the permit,
may call the District office at 618.628.8090, or email
- * Transfers are valid for two hours and allow you to transfer
to another MetroBus and MetroLink within that time period.
- **10 Ride Student tickets sold at participating schools only.
- Passes sold in Illinois at all Schnucks,
and the Belleville Transit Plaza located at the Belleville MetroLink
Station, also available online at http://www.metrostlouis.org.
Tickets can also be purchased at the Ticket Vending Machines
located at ALL MetroLink Stations.
- If you have questions about using the St. Clair County Metro,
please contact St. Clair County Transit District at (618) 628-8090
or Metro Customer Service at (618) 271-2345 in Illinois or (314)
231-2345 in Missouri or email firstname.lastname@example.org.